Blue Monster® OXY-CLUTCH Pipe Thread Sealant with PTFE
Thread Sealant for critical oxygen-service sealing applications
Blue Monster OXY-CLUTCH is a specially-formulated thread sealant for oxygen piping systems. This PTFE enriched pipe thread compound is formulated for use in high-pressure, pure oxygen piping systems.
Blue Monster OXY-CLUTCH is inert, noncorrosive and nonflammable. It contains no silicone, hydrocarbons and no VOCs!
Every batch of OXY-CLUTCH is tested for Auto-ignition Temperature according to the stringent standard of ASTM G-72. A typical range is 824°F to 860°F (440°C to 460°C). Each container shows the Batch Number and Autoignition Temperature for traceability.
- PTFE thread sealant is specifically formulated for oxygen service
- Pressures: 2,600 PSI (180 BAR) for oxygen gas
- Sealing temperature: -320°F to 450°F (-196°C to 232°C)
- Each batch tested for Autoignition Temperature per ASTM G-72
- OXY-CLUTCH is inert, noncorrosive and nonflammable
- Contains no silicone or hydrocarbons
- No V.O.C.s
- Made in the USA
OXY-CLUTCH thread sealant is considered oxygen-compatible for its intended use with gaseous and liquid oxygen. This product exhibits an Autogeneous Ignition Temperature in excess of 800°F (427°C).
Experience has shown that ignition and promoted combustion events for material exhibiting compatibility data properties in this range are unlikely, however, all application instructions must be followed.
|Cat. #||Size||Case Pack||Weight|
|70856||4 ounces / 113 grams||6||.5 lbs. (.23 kg)|